One of the most useful features of RMPro is the ability to track commissions for designers. If you’re a business owner who works with designers, you know how significant it is to make sure they get paid for their work. With RMPro, you can easily create commissions for designers and keep track of all your payments.
To get started with RMPro designers, you’ll need to make sure your designers are set up as customers with the customer type “Designer” assigned to them. This is important because it allows RMPro to handle commissions and payments correctly. Once your designers are set up, you can attach them to customer invoices to ensure they receive their commissions.
Designers on Customer Invoices
Attaching a designer to an invoice is easy in RMPro. You can do it as you’re creating an invoice, or you can attach a designer to an existing invoice. Once a designer is associated with an invoice, you can make payments to them and record those payments in RMPro. This makes it easy to keep track of all your payments and ensure your designers are getting paid on time.
Customers on Designer Invoices
It’s worth noting that designer invoices can also have a customer associated with them. This is important because it ensures that the designer gets paid even if the customer doesn’t pay their invoice. By associating a customer with a designer invoice, you can make sure that the designer receives their commission regardless of whether or not the customer makes a payment.
Tracking Designer Commissions and Payments
Tracking designer commissions in RMPro is straightforward thanks to the Designer Payments feature. With this feature, you can create payments for your designers and track those payments over time. This makes it easy to see how much you owe your designers and how much you’ve paid them so far. It also makes it easy to generate reports and keep track of your finances.
Benefits of Designer Commissions Module
Here are 10 benefits of using this module:
- Accurate and Timely Payments: Ensure that designers are paid accurately and on time for their work, and improve your business relationship with them.
- Improved Record Keeping: By keeping track of all designer commission payments in one place, maintain accurate financial records.
- Better Financial Control: Have a greater control over your finances by tracking all designer commission payments and expenses in one place.
- Increased Transparency: Bring transparency into the payment process, giving designers confidence that they are being paid fairly and accurately.
- More Accurate Budgeting: By providing a clear picture of designer commission expenses, budget more accurately for your costs.